Allysa's Quatoes

"Whatever the Challenge, never give up".

Monday 19 March 2012

Bangkok

Last two months, I went to Bangkok and I feel like living there for the rest of my life. All Thais are quite friendly. I went with my mum and aunt. We stayed in Bangkok for 7 days and 6 nights. The first 3 days were going by tour. We went river cruise, floating market, pattaya beach, monkey and tiger show, elephant riding,  and wonder world. I had a wonderful moments at that time especially in wonder world and pattaya beach. I went snorkeling too. It's interesting although I went alone.

                                                 This is Pattaya Floating Market.

                                        We went on elephant riding .


                                                             At Pattaya Beach

I had a happy time at Pattaya Beach! The scenery was beautiful.









This is Wonder world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishy