Allysa's Quatoes

"Whatever the Challenge, never give up".

Sunday 25 March 2012

A Frightened Sunday

This morning, when my dad and I came back from church, we found a snake in the toilet. It frightened my dad. I asked my dad to hit it and chased it away. But he said we cannot do that. According to our Chinese religion, we are not allowed to hit or killed the snake. We believed that the snake is our ancestors who they came back to see us. If we hit it or killed it, we will have bad luck. We will also get injured easily for killing the snake. At last, my dad called someone to catch the snake and he will release it some where else. We were lucky it din't hurt anyone of us.


The snake craw out from the toilet while the door was locked up!!!


One curious things was how the snake craw out while we had locked the toilet door!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fishy